Please email us email@example.com so we can add you to our email list. We will request that you attend our next CSU/APA meeting and see any member of the Executive Board.
We welcome ANY interested student. Membership is not exclusive to MUPD students. We welcome undergraduates and graduate students of any degree program, so long as you have an interest in urban affairs & sustainability!
Dues are only $20 for the 2015-2016 school year.
· Access to our Speaker Series, featuring top professionals of the planning, non-profit, and public realm in Cleveland.
· Opportunity to meet and network with your fellow classmates, both within and beyond your program. CSU APA is open to graduates and undergrads, planners, public administration, environmental studies, and urban studies students.
· Discounted tickets and a subsidized trip to PHOENIX for the APA National Conference!
· Great food at every meeting!
- Access to members-only programming