James here. Thanks for those of you who came out to the meeting yesterday, I'm continually impressed with the turnout that we see at each meeting. For those of you who could not make it, no worries! Here are a few things that I wanted to briefly touch upon:
- Bake Sale, Th. 10/23: We have most shifts covered, but we still need a couple of you to hook us up with some delicious baked goodies! If you are able to contribute, please email me ASAP at email@example.com so we know what to expect.
- Watch Party: For those of you who are already signed up to help out, or are interested in learning what you can do, I am planning to hold a quick informational meeting this coming Monday, Oct. 20th at 5:30PM outside the APA Office (UR 114). If you are interested but can't make it, let me know and I will send you an update email to keep you in the loop. Otherwise, see you then!
- West Side Market / Ohio City Tour, Sat. 10/25: Don't forget to sign up in SC 319! This event is shaping up to be one of our bigger social events for the semester, so I want to see everyone out there! Read about it here.
- Links to Upcoming Events:
- "Bridging Past & Present: Preserving & Restoring Cleveland, Oct. 21
- ULI Urban Design Competition Design Meeting, Oct. 30, 7PM at CUDC
- City Beautiful's Imagine Factory, Nov. 6th
- University Circle Inc. Annual Meeting, Nov. 7th